The Baylor Triathlon Club was founded in August of 2008. Our primary goals are to:
1) Have fun!
2) Spread the love of triathlon
3) Promote a healthier lifestyle and friendship
4) Organize a competitive triathlon team for the purpose of competing regionally and nationally
5) Educate athletes on how to better prepare themselves for intense physical activity through proper nutrition and training
6) give back to the triathlon community by volunteering at local races.
No prior experience, training, or tryouts necessary!
We make it a goal to compete in at least one race per month as a team during the fall and spring semesters and also race at the USAT Collegiate National Championships every April.
Any full-time Baylor undergrad, graduate, or doctoral students who maintains a minimum GPA required by the university for participation in club activities may be an active member of the Baylor Triathlon Club.
Please fill out the form below and a club representative will tell you about our next meeting and how to join Baylor Triathlon!
Interested in Joining?
Josh Jones -
Matthew Ison -
Alexa Farris -
Phil Royston -